Brazilian Application Timeline
We suggest to start the process no less than 3 months previous the event.
1. Confirm you have a passport with at least six months validity from the time visa application and planned travel.
2. Identify which Brazilian Consulate may provide application in your city or jurisdiction that may apply. Check if appointments may be scheduled. http://embassy.goabroad.com/embassies-of/brazil.
a) If appointments may be scheduled
b) Documents necessary for Visa application
c) Correct timeline consulate can provide
4. Request Visa letter to the following email:
Participants requiring a formal letter of invitation, to enable them to make their arrangements, should contact the Secretariat (). This invitation is prepared solely for the purpose of visa applications and is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide any financial support or confirmation of inclusion in the Scientific Programme. Please email your request with full name, postal address, passport number and your registration confirmation number
5. Drop off of Visa application at local consulate.
6. Pick up of issued Visa at local consulate.
7. Information about Visas – click here (COMING SOON)
Sports Science Convention